AIM
Irk6666

30 Hour Challenge 30 Hour Challenge

Great for 30 hours

Some parts were better than others, but I still liked it. Nate's part had especially great animation. Only suggestion would be to remove the parts that weren't so great, such as the madness one.

yodd responds:

Well, it is what people could make in 30 hours, I Don't want to sweep it under a rug.

Thanks.

Black And White Collab 2 Black And White Collab 2

Unlike most sequels, this was better than the 1st

Although some animators, such as Hellion 2, made craptastic parts, there were a few decent parts in this. Aside from that it dragged on for far too long and it wasn't synced well with the songs. Still, it looks like you've improved bunches since the first one came out. Congratulations on the award, I think you deserved it.

Want You Bad Collab XD Want You Bad Collab XD

Too many shitty parts

There were far too many shitty parts in this. Either kick all the bad artists out next time or have them work their asses off to make quality parts. A few of the animators were okay, but none were too impressive. And the part with Sheik was a blatantly obvious trace.

I also noticed when you responded to one of the reviews you mentioned this being underrated. I personally think this is worthy of a 3.2 score...at most. I don't care how much time work you guys put into this, the result is still disastrous in my eyes.

- colorwars - - colorwars -

A unique concept with a superb art style

This game is fun, challenging, and has great visuals. Much of that difficulty comes from the controls, which are hard to adapt to at first. Still, it's a unique idea and a decent timekiller, so this is a good game in my book if you have the patience to master the controls.

Transmigration Transmigration

A strange and interesting concept done well

Although it was very short and simple, I enjoyed it while it lasted, and the superb artwork and animation kept me interested the whole way through. A longer, more difficult sequel would be great.

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

So addicting

I've been addicted to this game since the day it came out. The concept is something I've never seen before and was pulled off very well. It would've been better if it didn't pause whenever a new level started, but I think it works okay this way.